WHAT MAKES DR. JOE'S CHIROPRACTIC SO DISTINCTIVE?
- Dr. Joe Nunnari. has the many years of Experience and finely honed Skill you can Trust to get you feeling better Fast..
- Achieves Technical Excellence through Education and Experience...since 1986.
- As your chiropractor, Dr. Joe values your time and will try to always be on time for you so you will never have to sit and wait for him.
- No Insurance? No Problem! Dr. Joe's Fees are Fair and Affordable!
- Call 240-731-0264, you’ll speak directly to Dr. Joe personally; or leave a message and he will personally return your call.
- Dr. Joe's Office is a Very Clean, Quiet and Safe Home-Office setting with lots of free parking...a very healing environment!
- Dr. Joe Specializes in Whole Body Care from the Feet up.
- According to Thomas Edison, Dr Joe Nunnari...is truly a doctor of the future!*
*"The Doctor of the future will give NO medicine, but instead will interest his patients in the care of the Human Frame, in a Proper Diet,
and in the Cause and Prevention of disease." ...Thomas Edison
Dr. Joe is licensed to treat patients' conditions by using manipulation, physical therapy, nutritional products and medical foods
that enhance natural healing
Arthroben is an example of a natural, high quality non-drug Medical Food which hydrates cartilage and
restores flexibility to injured or arthritic joints, reducing inflammation, pain and stiffness.
Dr. Joe's Affiliations:
Neil-Asher Technique (NAT) Frozen Shoulder.com
Dr Joe Nunnari is a 2013 Certified Neil-Asher Technique (NAT) Clinician. He has the training, skill and experience to properly and safely treat the various Shoulder problems that usually go untreated (or improperly treated) which gradually worsen and eventually cause a Frozen Shoulder syndrome. Frozen Shoulder is a condition where the brain senses that any movement of the joint will cause pain and so "freezes" it to protect it. Dr Joe is one of a few qualified practitioners internationally who can quickly and safely relieve the pain and restore lost motion without painful force or the use of drugs or surgery.
Maryland Chiropractic Association (MCA)
Founded in 1928, MCA's doctors are dedicated to excellence in chiropractic techniques and procedures. Emphasis is on continued education and training with its members now setting the national standards for conservative, effective chiropractic care.